Working Student - Web Developer (m/f/d)
Location 维赫尔, Nordrhein-Westfalen, 德国; Nordrhein-Westfalen, 德国
职位 ID J000628504
*** This position offers Home Office and applications are accepted in German or English ***
As web developer you will play a key role in Aptiv’s “Cloud First” strategy, creating scripts, designs, web applications in serverless cloud solutions to enhance the user experience of our customers. You will challenge existing solutions to bring them to the next level and will help with the creation of entirely new and game changing solutions.
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way. Reporting to the Global Software Services Architects and Aptiv’s Global Software Service Management.
- Be a full stack web developer and build a professional UI layer of an existing Continuous Integration platform hosted in AWS.
- Design wireframes and explore user experience principles.
- Provide innovative solutions to improve and display application/infrastructure monitoring solution.
- Work with and help designing state of the art cloud services, such as serverless, containerization, and many more.
- You study Masters/Bachelor in Software Engineering, IT, Media, or any other web related fields.
- You are experienced in at least one backend language (JS/TS – NodeJS, …).
- You are experienced in at least one frontend Framework (React, Vue, …).
- You have an excellent perception and fast learning.
- You are very good in English, speaking German is a plus.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Opportunity to gain first insights into the profession you are aiming for or could pursue later on.
- 1 year contract with option to extend.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work full time during the lecture-free period.
Some See Differences. We See Perspectives That Make Us Stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See A Way To Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位