Working Student Embedded Software Engineer AI SoC (m/f/d)
Location 伍珀塔尔, Nordrhein-Westfalen, 德国
职位 ID J000634171
Aptiv is one of the largest Automotive suppliers and one of the pioneering companies launching a complete autonomous driving platform into series production, together with its partners. As a fast-growing technology company Aptiv is always interested in hiring new talents.
One key enabling technology for autonomous driving is and will be artificial intelligence (AI). We are searching for students who help to develop our next generation Embedded software, infrastructure or supporting tools for AI focused perception systems.
- Student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- First experience with programming in C, C++ & Python, ability to program self-reliant
- Interested in embedded software development
- Background knowledge about instruction set and memory architectures, FPGA, DSP and AI processors
- First experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, etc. is a plus
- Interested in perception, data fusion, tracking and modern machine learning methods
- Ability to work self-reliant and systematic in a professional team
- English mandatory, German beneficial
- Develop tools for and parts of artificial intelligence (AI) focused perception systems
- Benchmark and develop prototypes for proof of concept phase
- Create software instrumentation for embedded products, test and measure
- Develop and apply tools and methods enabling related activities
The earliest start date is 01.02.2023
Apply Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位