Location 班加羅爾, 卡纳塔克邦, 印度
职位 ID J000636104
- Work closely with Business Teams to understand talent needs.
- Deliver a first class experience to all qualified candidates and our hiring managers
- Mange business stakeholders' and hiring managers' expectations
- Identifying, sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting and on boarding talent
- Take responsibility for full recruitment life cycle for different type of positions from junior to management level (starting from analyzing the vacancy request and generating talent pull until onboarding qualified candidates)
- Building proactive and effective candidate pipeline to ensure a sustainable talent pool to achieve recruitment numbers and organization goals.
- Market mapping of talent for critical positions.
- Employer Branding initiatives
- MBA/ PGDM (Full Time) / Relevant Degree in Human Resources
- 4+ years of relevant Talent Acquisition experience preferably in Automotive/Networking/Embedded/Telecom/Semiconductor industry
- Good People acumen
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple activities, priorities and adapt to changing conditions
- Rich sourcing experience by using traditional and non-traditional sources like database, networks, job boards, social media, Google X-Ray search, online forums, Blogs etc.
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other commonly used software together with LinkedIn, internet research
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with enquiries and requests
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Be flexible and keen to learn
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Work in 2020's World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
- Progressive Recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fun at Work
- Diversity Inclusion
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位