Program Manager (f/m/d)
Location 纽伦堡, 巴伐利亚, 德国
职位 ID J000640375
The Program Manager leads the multifunctional teams to assure the execution of the product development process to assure a flawless product launch. A PM manages high degrees of change, conflict, customer interaction and crisis management. The program manager will regularly coordinate between and interact with executives and all internal functions.
- Lead project activities through launch, managing KPI’s, managing project plan, staying on target for goals across cost, quality, time, delivery and methodology
- Work with cross-functional teams and manage deliverables to meet project milestones
- Manage risk activities; escalate issues in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate program status through regular reporting and customer or internal reviews
- Document program in line with Aptiv and customer requirements
- Indicators: Flawless launch metrics (Customer Experience, Program Timeline Adherence, Program Financial Results), Program documentation and reporting
- Master Degree in Engineering / Technical discipline, relevant work experience
- Experience within Automotive/ Engineering industry preferred
- 3-5 years’ of proven track record of successful international project delivery and project management, including ownership of business targets and industrialization
- Fluent in German and English language
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
Fresh fruits (twice a month), corporate benefits, capital formit benefits, Persil laundry service, regular health check-ups/vaccinations, free water, special agreements with leasing companies for eBikes and cars.
Applications from severely disabled persons and persons of equal status will be given preferential consideration in the event of equal suitability.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位