PhD Student for Interior Sensing AI (f/m/d)
Location 伍珀塔尔, Nordrhein-Westfalen, 德国
职位 ID J000635970
Ph.D. Scholarship Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
APTIV is one of the largest automotive suppliers and a global technology leader, with more than 180,000 people worldwide. We address mobility’s toughest challenges and deliver market-relevant solutions for our customers. One key technology for further pushing the boundaries of advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous driving is machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are searching for talented students who bring in new ideas and help to develop our next generation of AI algorithms. Our team is developing solutions for vehicle in-cabin sensing, to understand which seats are occupied, whether objects have been left behind or whether passengers are wearing their seat belt correctly, amongst many other topics. If you are looking for a PhD thesis opportunity close to the industry and real-world applications, feel free to reach out! We are offering the opportunity to conduct research to further expand state-of-the-art solutions from inside the industry.
- Funding for a 3-year full-time Ph.D. scholarship in cooperation with a university.
- The opportunity to work on state-of-the-art machine learning solutions in a research-oriented environment.
- Hands-on work with real-world data to develop and test your machine learning solutions
- A strong, supportive global team of highly educated machine learning engineers to contribute and support you.
- In general: Research and algorithm development to expand the possibilities of in-cabin sensing.
- Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
- In-cabin depth estimation from mono camera images
- Feature generation and classification for passenger identification
- Passenger health and stress level estimation
- You hold a master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- You have practical experience with at least one ML framework like Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, PyTorch, fast.ai etc.
- You can program self-reliant in Python and/or C++.
- You have good English skills (German skills would be a plus).
- You are looking for a challenging task, bring a high level of self-motivation and like to be part of a team.
- Great! Please apply and include your CV and (important!) a grade overview.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Applications from severely disabled persons and persons of equal status will be given preferential consideration in the event of equal suitability.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位