Finance Internship Program
Location 都柏林, 倫斯特省, 爱尔兰
职位 ID J000640911
Who We Are
Aptiv is a global tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. Aptiv employs over 190,000 people worldwide and operates in 46 countries globally. Finance, Accounting & Analytics professionals play a critical business partnership role at Aptiv supporting our global technical centers, manufacturing capabilities and driving business strategies. Supporting our mission to enable a safer, greener, more connected future of mobility, we seek to build future leaders. Join us in 2023 to start your Aptiv journey in an exciting internship!
Aptiv’s Finance Internship Program is a 12-week Summer internship designed to provide interns with exposure to Aptiv’s business and culture. Each assignment will be embedded into the finance organization and provide interns with ownership of impactful projects. The program offers roles across the scope of Aptiv’s operations as well as provides meaningful interaction with senior leadership both inside and outside of finance. Finance interns will be placed based on interest and fit within the organization. Possible focus areas include:
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Business Analytics
• Tax/Government Affairs
• Internal Audit
• Supply Chain Finance
Aptiv’s internship program will introduce you to a cohort of program participants in Dublin and abroad, challenge you with meaningful assignments and strengthen your skillsets.
We are Looking For
· Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management and Data Analytics majors preferred
· The internship programme provides an insight into Aptiv and provides participants with a great opportunity to come back and work for us after your studies as part of our Graduate Programme. Ideally you will be in your penultimate year of study in either undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Resilience: Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks
· Detail-oriented and collaborative in nature
· Excellent written & verbal skills
· Practical experience (internship) in ﬁnance or accounting would be an advantage
· Leadership capability – campus or other organization leadership experience ideal
What We Offer
· Working in an international company that takes pride in a mission and vision, to make the world a safer, greener and better connected place
· Priority consideration for full time placement in Financial Leadership Development Program upon graduation which includes mentorship, senior leader exposure and international rotations aimed to developing the next generation of strong leaders for the future
· Close interaction with our Finance Executives and involvement in complex projects
· Opportunities to join in-person social events, including sport groups and celebrations
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位