Location 苏州市, 江苏, 中国
职位 ID J000637551
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Position Title: AP Accountant
Report to: Han HAN
Position Location: CHN Suzhou Manufacturing - Eng Center
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
1. SAP system supplier invoice processing;
2. Tracking of long-term receipts and accounts payable;
3. Supplier reconciliation and discrepancies;
4. Analysis and tracking of fare differences;
5. Assist the audit to provide relevant information;
6. Strictly abide by the internal control policies and complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
1. Have strong communication skills, carefulness and sense of responsibility;
2. Proficient in financial software, WORD, EXCEL, PPT and other office software operations, with certain data analysis capabilities;
3. Relevant work experience is preferred..
Experience and Education Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree or above in finance, accounting or related major, with certain English literacy skills (CET4);
2. More than three years of experience in AP for large manufacturing enterprises, with experience in financial sharing centers preferred
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位