Location 苏州市, 江苏, 中国
职位 ID J000637958
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Position Title: RTR Accountant
Report to: Linda LIU
Position Location: CHN Suzhou Manufacturing - Eng Center
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Handle fixed assets and other related process business;
2. Preparation of statements / processing of accounting entries / new scrapping and transfer of fixed assets / related company transactions and other related matters;
3. Complete the settlement of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the company's closing schedule;
4. Fixed data analysis and forecasting;
5. Responsible for monthly/quarterly/year-end reconciliation, providing the information required for internal audit/external audit;
6. Maintain communication with the relevant departments of the factory by telephone or email, understand the situation and assist in solving the problem;
7. Continuously improve the process, regularly update the relevant process documents and SOP;
8. Strictly implement various internal control policies and complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
1. Proficiency in using Microsoft office software; Familiarity with SAP system is preferred;
2. Integrity, integrity, diligence, initiative, strong sense of responsibility, teamwork spirit, quick and rigorous thinking, strong ability to resist pressure, good execution and flexible communication and coordination skills and customer service skills;
3. Strong independent working ability and learning ability, familiar with US GAAP and Local GAAP, strong SOX compliance control concept.
Experience and Education Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, finance/accounting/finance and other related professional, holding accounting intermediate, CMA, CPA and other certificates are preferred, proficient In English communication skills (spoken + written);
2. More than two years of experience in fixed asset accounting for large manufacturing enterprises, with experience in financial sharing centers preferred, project management experience preferred;
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
特色职位 / 最近浏览的职位 / 保存的职位